Publish Academic Book
GARI Book Publisher
GARI initiates the Easily navigate the publishing journey for
Book Publishing should be rewarding, not frustrating, so Everything we provide you need to know to help you navigate the publishing journey.
GARI Reward your Book with access to our insights, resources, and technology. Together we simplify the publishing journey and promote your Book.
GARI invites all academic writers to create books on different expertise subjects/areas that are helpful to our community.
Learn more about the book publishing process
Please email the word copy of the Book to email@example.com with your Short Profile
Per Book Publishing fees 195 USD / EURO
ISBN, Editing, Creating marketing materials to promote the book,
Social media Marketing, Book cover design
(*If Print Books Need: The cost will be different as per the number of Books, we recommend you to minimum 100 Quantity - except above fees)
- Title of the Book : HOW TO BE A CONSTRUCTIVE WORKER IN CONSTRUCTION: A SELF-LEARNING TOOL FOR THE BEGINNERS
- Authors : Mr. M. Kesavan (Corresponding Author) (PhD Researcher, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Lecturer, Department of Construction Technology, Faculty of Technology, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka); Dr. P.B.G. Dissanayake (Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka); Dr. C.K. Pathirana (Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka); Prof. M.M.D.R. Deegahawature (Associate Professor, Department of Industrial Management, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka, Director, Staff Development Center, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka); Prof. K.D.R. Silva (Director, Centre for Quality Assurance, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka)
- Publication Details : Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) Publishers in collaboration with National Library of Sri Lanka (NLSL)
- ISBN 978-624-6068-05-9 | Pages: 156 | Construction Industry | First Edition | Published on: 15.06.2022
- Book : View PDF (235) | Download PDF (0) | Citation: 0 | Rank: Star (0)
Description of the book: This book will be highly beneficial for both local and international readers. The contents were written in a style that helps the reader to easily fix the learnt contents into his/her mind with a feel and proper understanding. Though the main readers of this book can be the construction workers, this book is also highly beneficial for the students who begin their job careers in the construction field after their school education. Further, this book can be a useful tool for construction engineers and managers to properly monitor the direction of the performance of workforce.
- Title of the Book : Strategy guide - A lifespan jump to growth
- Authors : Dr. Esko Kalevi Juntunen Docent in the University of Eastern Finland, The Cooperative Studies, Finland
- Publication Details : Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) Publishers
- ISBN 978-624-6068-09-7 | Pages: 83 | Strategic Management | First Edition | Published on: 10.12.2022
- Book : View PDF (122) | Download PDF (0) | Citation: 0 | Rank: Star (0)
Description of the book: Strategy is an army term. Strategy means a target-oriented direction and according to which the company or a society uses its resources to reach the goals that have been laid down in its business idea. This workbook helps to study the lifespan of a business. Theory and environmental factors are studied to some extent and one's own business company is put to the right strategic development stage. In addition to this, the strategy process is worked through and new focus for operations as well as a new direction of development for the next seven years are found.
About Author: Ph. D in Social Sciences in1999, Licentiate in the Science of Entrepreneurship and The Economy of the Companies 1997 in the University of Kuopio Agronomis 1983,
Master of Arts in farming and forestry 1986 in the University of Helsinki Master of Arts in geography 1977 in the University of Oulu Asian PD1998 in the Professional faculty of Seinäjoki, EU Studies in marketing 1991 in Luxemburg
He has been a Docent at the University of Eastern Finland in Cooperative Studies since 2003 and earned Ph.D in Social Sciences 1999 in the University of Kuopio. He has been a Mayor (Municipal manager in Maaninka 1999-2006 and in Jalasjärvi 2006-2013. He was working in the Co-Operative banks in Finland: as the bank manager in Sotkamo and Kuopio and as an executive manager in Kyrönmaa. He has been working also as a general secretary in the biggest Wholesaler Kesko in Finland. He was also a researcher in the University of Oulu in the 70`s. He has published 10 books about the life cycle of the societies, global strategies and forecasting the future development, Many researches and reports concerning countryside, farming and depopulation of the countryside.
He has been a trustee in many organizations and societies at the local, regional and state level. He is an active science writer.