Process of Publication
1. Perform Research Work
Have original research work of current interest. Scholars should focus on high-quality research to enable advancement in the field. An extensive literature review will be helpful in finding the current challenges in the field. After receiving Manuscript / Paper, the author will get a confirmation email of receiving that paper with id.
2. Prepare Manuscript: Author requires to find all detail and policy of the journal including copyright, authorship, submission policy, and publication charges.
3. Manuscript / Paper will be checked through plagiarism checker.
4. After that Manuscript / Paper will be sent for double blinded peer review.
5. Based on DOUBLE BLINDED PEER REVIEW REPORT, editor will take decision to accept or reject the paper or editor can take decision of re-submission of Manuscript / Paper after suggested changes.
6. After this step if Manuscript / Paper will be accepted then the author will receive a Letter called ACCEPTANCE OF PAPER within 10 days.